On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Governor Polis announced changes to the State’s dial framework that includes introducing the new Level Red – Severe Risk and Level Purple – Extreme Risk categories. This Public Health Order was issue in response to the existence of thousands of confirmed and presumptive cases of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and related deaths across the State of Colorado. This Order implements levels of restrictions for individuals, businesses and activities to prevent the spread of COVID-19 further in Colorado.
The new framework goes into effect this Friday at 5 p.m. Denver is one of the 15 counties that was moved into the Level Red – Severe Risk category.
The new Level Red – Severe Risk Category
- All public and private gatherings of any size are now prohibited
- High risk populations are strongly urged to stay at home
- In-person indoor dining at restaurants is temporarily closed, but take out, curbside delivery, and outdoor/open-air dining with only groups from a single household are permitted. Last call for on-premise alcohol sales must cease by 8 p.m.
- On-premise consumption of alcohol must cease by 10 p.m.
- Sales of alcohol for off-premises consumption, including take-out and delivery, must cease by 10p.m.
- New variances are not allowed, and current variances will be reevaluated by the State
- Office occupancy is limited to 10 percent
- Gyms and fitness facilities are limited to 10 percent occupancy, 10 people per room, or outdoors in groups less than 10. Reservations are required.
- Critical and non-critical retail facilities are limited to 50 percent occupancy with increased curbside pickup and delivery, and recommended hours dedicated to senior and at-risk customers
- Indoor events and venues are closed
- Outdoor events and entertainment are limited to 25 percent occupancy, with no more than 75 people. Two or more individuals attending together must be from the same household and maintain 6 feet distancing from non-household members
How does this translate to Anise?
To comply with the new Public Order, Anise® will adjust our hours to 11AM-9PM for patio dining and for take-outs. To help our customers who cannot get to Anise, we will expand our delivery service hours to start at 11:30AM til 8:30PM to any address within the area bounded to the west by i25, the north by i70, and the east by Colorado Blvd as shown via the map below:
For our customers
Since the start of the pandemic, Anise® has implemented the strictest COVID sanitary protocols as recommended by all health agencies, and we will continue to do so. But as a reminder for your own health safety and those around you, facemasks are required and must be worn at all time while inside Anise® unless you are dining in then until you are sitting down in your seating area.
All tables and shared surfaces will be disinfected with every turnover (in between parties) with commercial grade disinfectant rated to kill coronavirus. Hand sanitizers will be available at check-in area and all through Anise®. Our restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected at least once every hour.
Finally, we have made our menus available online so our guests can browse them comfortably with their favorite Internet enable electronic devices.
For our Employees
We have implemented symptom monitoring protocols (temperature monitoring and symptom screening questions) for all employees. If employee shows any symptoms or sign of sickness, they will be asked to go home. All employees must wear facemasks and practice 6 feet distancing between other employees when possible. Hand washing is required upon arriving to work and in between tasks.
During this Public Health Order, which requires all in door dining to be closed, Chef Quyen is offering a free bottle of house wine (Pinot Noir, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc) to any take out, delivery, or patio dining patrons with orders worth more than $75 (valid ID must be presented). Of course this offer is only good while supplies last, and please mention that you saw this special to take advantage of the offer.
Together, we will beat this pandemic!