For practical purpose, we do not (and cannot) list all ingredients in our food. If you have any dietary requirements, food dislike, or food allergies, just assume it’s in your food and please let your servers know at the time you order.
Pho is naturally gluten-free but it is normally served with a black soy based sauce (commonly known as hoisin) on the side. Hoisin sauce is not gluten-free. If you’re looking for gluten-free pho, please ask your server to leave out the hoisin. Unfortunately, our meatballs are not gluten free.
MSG is not used during the making of our pho or any other food at Anise® for that matter. For more information on Anise®’s stand on MSG, please read our MSG blog.
There will be an automatic 20% service charge for parties of 5 or more.
- Vegan Pho (V) – 14.95
- Phở Chay – Rice noodle with vegan broth and tofu
- Beef Pho – 14.95
- Phở Bò – Beef Rice Noodle Soup with chuck cubes and rare steaks*
- Beef Pho Meatballs (not gluten free) – 14.95
- Phở Bò Viên – Rice Noodle Soup with meatballs (made with beef and chicken)
- Beef Pho Combination – 17.95
- Phở Đặc Biệt – Rice Noodle Soup with chuck cubes, rare steaks*, and meatballs (made with beef and chicken – not gluten free)
- Chicken Pho – 14.95
- Phở Gà – Rice Noodle Soup with chicken broth and shredded chicken
- Shrimp Pho – 21.95
- Surf and Turf Pho – 26.95
- Rare steaks* and shrimp
- Seafood Pho – ***Currently not available due to market price***
- King crab legs, shrimp, squid
- V: Vegan
- Veg: Vegetarian (may contain eggs or dairy products)
- GF: Gluten Free
- GF^: Can be made Gluten Free
- *Consuming Raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
ANISE® & Design, our Flower Design, PHOJITO® and PHOTINI® are Federally Registered Marks, All Rights Reserved
865 N Lincoln Street, Denver, Colorado 80203